Monday 16 June 2014

Making Progress

SO, I learnt a bit about graphic design. All I have to say is that my life has been TRANSORMED. I'm so happy right now! I'm a bit lazy to get pricey Photoshop and learn how to use it, so I've been using Pic Monkey, and I love it! It's been satisfying my photo editing needs so far(although I am going to invest in Photo Shop for that later), and self learning graphic design on it is the easiest thing ever, even for people who don't know a thing about technology(like me). 
GUYS, I have made progress with making my dreams a reality! Here is a sneak peek about what I'm working on. Yes, I made this simple poster and the logo myself.*gloats over her small victory*

 Until my 'thing'(I'm not telling you what it is yet!) is finished, I've been using my Tumblr as a mood board or 'The Mix tape Journals'. Yes, I have a Pinterest which is terribly unorganized, I don't know how. But mood boards have to be visually appealing, and that's why I use Tumblr instead. I pick certain muses and start a different Tumblr blog for each one. I am thinking of using the 'Paper' theme(specifically for writers) to work out big writing pieces before publishing them here on this blog or sending them for publication to some online magazine(Rookie, anyone?)
I've been working on photography and make up and styling, all that. I've also been working on my editing, using Pic Monkey. I have this tendency to over edit pictures. They lack that freshness and crispness that good pictures have. But hey, I'm still learning!
I like how my make up looks when I scrunch and close my eyes in the picture below. Yes, I look high, but I swear Mom, I don't do drugs! Also, I need subjects. People to photograph, who AREN'T me.


 Here are just some light, fun pictures from my weekend.


Till next time,
Mana

No comments:

Post a Comment