Tuesday 7 April 2015

Fast and Furious update!



So I'm really liking this random updates idea, it's working pretty well for me, since I hardly have had time to do anything blog-worthy or even to blog random nonsense. Random updates is helping with my schedule. Well, what schedule now, I just gave my last school exam! I still have my O level exams in well, less than a month away, but I'm going to have a much more relaxed schedule since school's over and done with. I can put in time for working out, blogging, studying and having some fun. On the last day my friends and I went to watch Fast and Furious and of course it was INSANEEE. Then we went to get some juice and talk about the film, and it was amazing and kind of perfect.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment