Wednesday 5 August 2015

TEENAGE DIRTBAGS



 I’ve been super excited to share these pictures with you all I could hardly wait!


Lol, nah.
Scratch that.

These are from an impromptu shoot I did just yesterday at Mareyah’s house. So I didn’t have to wait at all to get this post uploaded, because I’ve been at it since the minute I got home last night. I’ll be forever grateful to all my beautiful, bad ass babes who let me yell at them and boss them around, and patiently pose in the heat until I take all the pictures I need to take. Laiqa, Mareyah, Neha-you guys let me be weird and over-the-top while trying to express my creativity. These girls are my rocks, I tell you.

NOTE: THE CIGARETTES AREN’T REAL AND NONE OF US SMOKE. SMOKING IS REALLY BAD PEOPLE. 
























Don't mess with these girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment